Lighthouse Reading Comprehension
Lighthouse Reading ComprehensionLighthouse Reading Comprehension
Lighthouse Reading Comprehension is a brand new set of supplementary workbooks to further enrich the Lighthouse for Hong Kong series.
- A 12 books series specially designed for Primary 1 to 6 students.
- Sharpen students' reading skills in preparation for exams.
- Help students develop and improve their reading comprehension skills through a wide variety of reading practices with up-to-date themes.
- Reading skill sections and vocabulary learning in context
- Reading Skills teaching with clear examples
- Picture Dictionaries (KS1) and Glossaries (KS2) with close practice
- Reading passages with authentic text types and engaging Reading across the Curriculum (RaC) topics
- Authentic Text Types: General Studies, IT, Chinese Culture, Maths, Visual Arts
- Daily life text types: Stories, Posters, Poems, Web Pages, News Articles, Notices
- Varied question types are organised into four major categories
- 4 Major Categories: Reading skill questions, RaC Questions, Challenge Questions, HKAT Questions
- Bilingual Answer Booklets with explanatory notes to facilitate self-learning
- e-Learning support through QR codes
- e-Learning support: Reading Text Videos, Vocabulary Videos, Google Forms Practice