Happy WondersHappy Wonders
HK$30.0 – HK$360.0
Happy Wonders New series of 12 Pre-Primary readers
- Focusing on Festivals and Special days
- Entertaining and humorous storylines
- Interesting information and craft ideas
- Fascinating video clips
- Attractive illustrations
- The Dragon Dance🐉 Suitable for level 1
- The rabbits perform a dragon dance to celebrate Chinese New Year. What movements can they do?
- Where Is My Friend?🧧 Suitable for level 2
- Little Tangerine is looking for his friend. Where is he? Can Little Tangerine find his friend?
- A Special Invitation🐭 Suitable for level 3
- Dragon invites his friends to his house during Chinese New Year. But where are his friends?
- The Easter Egg Surprise🥚 Suitable for level 1-3
- Everyone is happy to find Rabbit's Easter eggs. But Mother Hen is sad. Why? Read the story to see how Rabbit cheers her up!
- What Is In The Box?🎁 Suitable for level 1-3
- It is a special day for the children. Their parents have a surprise for them. Read the story to find out what it is!
- Happy Bun Festival Suitable for level 1-3
- Monkey and Koala join the Bun Scrambling Competition. Who gets the most buns? Who is the winner?
- The Greedy Octopus🚣 Suitable for level 1-3
- The animals are having a dragon boat race, but Octopus is hungry. What is he going to do?
- Who Is The Yummiest?🥮 Suitable for level 1-3
- Do you like eating mooncakes? Join the colourful mooncakes in the sky to find out which mooncake is the yummiest!
- A Perfect Day🌄 Suitable for level 1-3
- Kelly and her family go hiking at the Chung Yeung Festival. What do they see? Do they have a perfect family day?
- The Snowman Competition⛄ Suitable for level 1
- The animals join the snowman competition. Which snowman is the winner? Which snowman do you like?
- Little Christmas Helpers🎅🏻 Suitable for level 2
- Father Christmas is ill. Three little elves want to help him give presents to children. Can they do it?
- The Tree Queen🎄 Suitable for level 3
- The Tree King is looking for a wife. Can the trees pass their tests? Who can be the Tree Queen?